Sunday, May 07, 2006

She got me off again


After a very stressful week we had our first evening at home together. On Thursday we met at lunchtime again and drove in our car to a forest where we had quick and hard sex for lunch.-). I made Gesa cum by licking her and when I entered her warm wet pussy immediately after she had cum she came again, screaming loud...

This night we had planned to watch a DVD. We were laying on our couch next to each other. I wore my silver satin boxers (see pic below). While we were watching Gesa began to touch my cock through my boxers, only very slighlty, just enough to get me hard after a while. She did this for a long time...not with the aim to get me off but only to pleasure me a little bit. I enjoy it soo much when she only caresses my cock with her fingers a little bit, not stroking but only caressing. She knows that and how I like that. This treatment doesn´t make me cum but it feels sooo good just to feel her fingers on and around my cock while we watch TV. When she had me rock hard, she whispered how much she liked to feel my cock in her fingers, to feel my cock hardening, to hear my short gasps and moans when she just touched the right places. I felt heavenly when she continued during the whole film. I sometimes had the feeling that if she didn´t stop I would come near the edge but since I then began to tremble a little and to gasp Gesa always stopped shortly and let me calm down. She did this for nearly the full 2 hours of the film. After half an hour she had taken my cock out of my boxers and began to caress my bare cock with her fingertips, her hand, stroke me from time to time with her full hand around my cock...but always some strokes, before she stopped again and only used her fingertips again. I was x-times right on the point of no return but she always managed to stop early enough. That made me crazy. I told her that I had problems to concentrate on the film because sometimes I had to concentrate only on not to cum. But she said: You have to wait until the film ends. I can´t remember when but she began to fondle only my cock head for a while, put her hand around the head and twisted it. It was wet because of the pre-cum. When I felt that I was about to lose control I moaned: Stop it, I can´t stand it longer...she stopped for a while but began again and twisted her hand aroung my cock head while she was watching the film totally innocent and as if she did nothing with my cock. Near the end of the film she felt me cumming, my cock pulsated in her hands, I moaned, she turned her head and looked me in the eyes...and I exploded all over her hands. Because of the nearly 2 hours teasing, it was such a hard orgasm that I writhed, moaned loudly. Gesa grinned and looked at me with a very satisfied glance. Then she went down on me and licked my cock clean, when she put my cock head into her mouth, my whole body shaked again.

She whispered, she wanted to cum too now. She begged me to dildo her. She hadn´t to beg twice:-). After the film had ended, I took her dildo and made her cum with it. While I was doing it she asked me to publish a pic of her I had taken last week when she dildoed herself in front of me. I hope you enjoy what you see:-)

10 Comments:

Blogger Suck Me said...

OMG dude that was awesome! Gesa's body is wonderful. Will she do a nude pic for us? :) Does she like it when she knows that guys and girls are cumming to her pics?
And no I haven't tried the game yet, but I will ;)

5:06 AM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

I will try o convince her to do a nude pic...if there are more comments on our blog it will be easier:-)

Hell yes, she loves it when guys and girls get off because of her pics. Did you get off because of the pics?:-)

We are curious whether you can win the game:-). Pls play it soon

6:36 AM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

Yes I got off. I was imagining seeing her naked :)

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photo, I want to see more!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Aragorn said...

LOL, the lovely and innocent caressing ... yeah right. ALl girls know EXACTLy where they get you ... Very sweet and beautiful picture !

11:22 AM  
Blogger Buyer Beware said...

Great site. I envy you. I have linked to your site. I hope it brings you some traffic.
http://finnmccool2.blogspot.com/

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree.. she does have a lovely body..

8:18 PM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

I dont think you can resist now Gesa :)
Send me a pic to my email too. I could really use it ;)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Thanks all for the comments. Tell us what you would like me to do with Gesa before I make a pic of her:-)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Suckme: We will email you a lot og pics of Gesa naked if you send us pics of you while playing our sex game:-)

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home