Sunday, April 23, 2006

Giving pleasure in return

Hi there,
we had a very busy Sunday: Friends came over this afternoon and have just left. So, Gesa could not pleasure my cock too much. She only touch it several times today. But I had my jeans on and shorts below it. the fondling made me hard several times. When we stood in the kitchen for a moment she promised me to exhaust me next week. She rubbed her hands and grinned at me. That malicious grin and the idea of what is waiting for me next week made me rock hard again and I had to wait some minutes before I could go back to our friends without having a visible bulg in my trousers.
Now they have left. Gesa was very tired and took a shower, put on her very sexy satin nightie and when I saw her I couldn´t resist and licked her pussy (what she well deserved aftershe had pleasured me so many times last week and got me off so hard that my whole body was shaking). She tasted delicious, her clit felt great under my toungue and I loved to see her slim, sexy body quiver. To hear her moan made me horny as hell and when she moaned "Oh god" and her body spasmed, she began to scream and got off. If she had touched my cock at that moment I suppose I wouldn´t have lasted a single minute but she did not because I only wanted her to stay relaxed and sleep because she was so tired before I ate her out (she wasn´t will I did it:-)).
She is sleeping now and I just wanted to tell you what happened today. I did not cum today...but I don´t complain. Thinking about what she will do with my cock next week I think I really needed a recreation today:-).
Write us if you would Gesa like to do special things to me. I am sure she will fulfill your wishes (which are probably mine as well:-)). I will tell you how it felt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suck Me said...

Welcome to the neighborhood you guys.
Looking forward to reading some steamy stories.
Will we be seeing any photos of Gesa soon?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Thanks for the welcome! Pics of Gesa will be posted soon. Hope to so mor of your girl too.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home