Saturday, April 22, 2006

Morning pleasure

Morning Woke up this morning feeling a warm hand carressing my cock through my boxers (see the pic from yesterday). When I realized I was already rock hard. Gesa was lieing next to me looking me in the face just in order to see when my face begins to move and I cannot remain unimpressed. She whispered in my ear how excited she is about the new blog, how she hopes that many comments will be made. And she said that she would love it if the bloggers who leave a comment would even tell her what to do with me and how to dive me totally crazy. When she told me that I could not prevent to gasp any more because she teased the tip of my cock with two (or three) of her fingers, surrounded it, slightly, told me how she likes it to feel me become even hard. My cock was throbbing now, she had taken it through the front hole of my boxers. I could feel my legs and my stomach begin to slightly twich. God, she exactly knows where she has to touch me (when we first met she told me to la down on the couch and said that she will now examine my cock. she touched it slighty everywhere for at least 20 minutes, touched me everywhere with her fingers, her nails, her toungue and carefully observed my facial expression in order to learn which touch makes me moan and twitch. Can you imagine how I exploded after this treatment of 20 minutes).
She did not stop to carress me this morning, grinning at me malicious as I moaned, feeling this inredible soft and skilled fingers being everywhere on my cock. She told me again that she will get off only by thinking about what she will do with me in the future and knowing that bloggers here will get off by reading what she did to me. I think every hot comment on our posts will make her horny and will lead to a soft and wet mouth around my cock (I tell you when you should stop to post comments before I am about to faint because of her treatment:-)). Then suddenly she began to very sligtly run her fingernail over the backside of my cock, directly below the glanse. That´s the touch I usually cannot stand for a long time without cuming. I told her that she would make me cum and that I could not last it for long any more. when she then grinned and said: "That was exactly my intention, my dear" I exploded all over her hands, moaning and writhing. She said she would really like to take a pic of me, laying there out of breath, and put it on our blog...but I could hold her back :-).
I hope I will be able to write during the week because it could be difficult to do so from the office. Please comment and if you want to fulfil one of Gesa´s wishes, tell her how she should drive me mad...I will not complain :-).

2 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Gesa one great way to get him going is to caress his belly and inner thighs for a long time. His cock will grow rock hard but since you are looking to tease him a bit its best not to touch it as delicious as it may look. Do this for awhile. You'll be able to tell how aroused his is then kiss him long and hard and then kiss your way down his neck to his chest to his belly to his thighs. Gently kiss and lick his inner thighs. I think by this point he'll be begging for you to touch him or suck him or do anything!!! But since he is reading this I don't know how well it will work. LOL

12:26 PM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

It worked insofar as I am rock hard only by reading this :-). gesa loves to put me off until I beg her to touch and suck me.
I will tell her to give you a direct answer.
but go on to tell what you would like her to do with me:-)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home