Friday, April 21, 2006

New

Hi,

my name is Dirk. I am Austrian, so pls excuse my bad english. My girl-friend had the idea to open this blog. we know each other since 2 months and I am the luckiest guy cause I never met a girl with such blowjob- and handjobskills. Gesa, my girl-friend, read the blog of desireous, a very nice woman who loves to give bj to SIR. When Gesa read her blog she had the idea of opening this blog. The idea is to bring you the point of view from the SIR. I am not DesireousĀ“ Sir but since I know Gesa I really can image that he must be in heaven :-). Therefore, I will blog my experiences with Gesa and allow her to sometimes report here two. Pls let me all know if you are interested in such manĀ“s point of view.
Gesa is very dominant, she loves to drive me crazy with her mouth and fingers. She loves to make me explode everywhere (last time in a bus when we drove to a meeting with friends). Hope to get many reactions.
Dirk

3 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Well I know I want to hear! Can't wait to read more! Gesa sounds like a great woman!

Hugs
Des

7:00 PM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Oh, yes, she is fabulous, she drives me crazy. she loves my cock so much. she loves to tease me, to grin at me while she strokes or blows me. she loves to bring me near the edge and then stop. sometimes she refuses to let me cum 5 or 6 times until I beg in a moaning voice to let me cum.
I think you and Gesa are quite similar regarding your sexual interest:-)...Lucky me and lucky SIR. Give him my regads.-)

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a very lucky man indeed and it is very good to hear a man's point of view. You write very well and I will be back (I've also included a link to you on my site)

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home