Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tuesday


Hmm, not many people on our blog to date. Only a few comments. We hope thatthis will change. So, we will go on publishing that part of our life for alittle time and hope to get enough feedback that makes us believe that somepeople enjoy our blog. As promised I post the first pic of Gesa. More tocome. Please comment.

That´s what happened yesterday:I was sitting in the office and wrote an email to Desireous (see herfantastic blog) when Gesa called me. She said (as usual in German): "I wouldlike to see you during the lunch break. Come over and let me suck your cock.I want your cum in my mouth". I don´t know whether women can imagine whata man feels when a gorgeous woman tells him that she would like to suckhim dry. But I am sure that all man here who have ever experienced such asituation will have shown the same reaction!? :-)I instantly got a hardon, my trousers couldn´t hide the bulge. I told Gesathat I would love to have my cock in her warm mouth and that I certainlywould come to her. She works about 10 minutes away by car. When she calledme it was 11 and my lunch break was at 1. So, I had to stand the tension for2 hours before Gesa would give me release. Probably, you can imagine howlong 2 hours can seemif you are awaiting a good blowjob. I could not concentrate on my work, myhardon disappeared and came back suddenly when I thought about Gesa kneelingin front of me and sucking me. The feeling when her warm, wet mouth wrappsaroundmy throbbing glanse, when she sucks it slowly but intense, put it betweenher teeth and her cheek and rubs it there slowly. I couldn´t stop imaginingthat and didn´t dare to leave my room because of my female colleague whosits in the office next to me. She is not a turn on for me and I reallydidn´t want her to see the bulge in my trousers.At quarter to 13 I went to my car and drove to Gesa´s office. She waswaiting for me at the front door, grinned and said: "I have already found aplace where I can drive you crazy.". She took my hands and lead me to a roomwhere the firm she works for stores the office materials. She had taken thekeys and locked the door from inside. She grabbed my cock, massaged itthrough my trousers and said: "Oh, naughty boy, why are you hard already?Let me see." She began to unzip my trousers, and began to caress my hardcock trough my boxers. She then took one hand in my boxers and began totease my cock with her fingers. That felt sooo good. She could have broughtme over the edge without any problems by only doing so. Her fingers fondledmy cock, were everywhere. The best thing is when her fingers move aroundand I just wait for the moment that she touches me on the most sensibleparts of the cock which makes me always twitch and moan. When she said: "Myimpression is that you are prepared for a blowjob now", I was so hot andnear the edge already that I begged her to first give me a kiss. Otherwise Iwouldn´t have had a chance to last the feeling of her mouth and tongue foronly an instant. She gave me a long and intense kiss while my cock wasthrobbing out of my boxers. Then she grinned again and asked me if I couldstand her mouth now or if we should stop it and go. I would have becomecrazy if she had really stopped by then. So I begged her to finish what shehad begun. She dropped to her knees, I was leaning against the wall. Firstshe looked me in the eyes from down there, then very slightly teased the topof my cock with the top of her tongue. During the whole bj she never stoppedloocking me in the eyes. When she wrapped her lips around my cock and slidedit slowly in her mouth I felt like in heaven, couldn´t prevent to breathheavily, my eyes closed for a moment and my head fell back. But I opened myeyes again because I love the eye contact with Gesa while she sucks me.Unfortunately, Gesa is not yet able to deepthroat me (but she wants to learnand promised to practize on me :-)). Nevertheless, I felt the point of noreturn cuming rather quickly . Gesa - as always - noticed that I would soonlose control. She grinned again andstarted to caress my balls while she was sucking harder. I wanted to "proof"her that I was still in control and could last it still longer. Thetechnique I usually use in such moments is to breath very deeply and heavilythrough my mouth, building an "O" with my lips. When she heard me breathinglike this she knew what I tried to do, stopped, grinned and said: "Don´teven try, you have absolutely no chance to stand it longer". When she saidthis and put my cock back into her mouth I immediately felt the throbbing inmy dick, felt the spasms come and bursted in her mouth. My knees became weakand I struggled not to drop to the floor. I tried not to moan but Iapparently didn´t succeed because she made "Shhhhh" and said her colleaguesshouldn´t know what was happening. It was a very intense and long orgasm.When the spasms stopped, she took my cock out of her mouth, looked at me andshowed me the cum on her tongue before she swallowed it with an enjoyable"Hmmm" and "Thanks for the lunch". As my cock was still throbbing in frontof her mouth she began to lick it clean and when she took it in her mouthagain my whole body spasmed...that is an incredibly intense feeling whichkills me when a girl sucks the top of my cock after an orgasm. My cock isvery sensitive then. But Ithink most men know that feeling, don´t you?After all that I put on my trousers. We kissed and I said her that I was theluckiest man on earth with a women like her. She replied that it was HERpleasure to suck me and that I should not forget to post this on our blog:-). We went back to our offices...me with trembling knees:-).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey LuckyGuy i liked that post. it really got me horny. please continue to post!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home