Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Monday Feather Handjob

Have just a minute. I received a handjob yesterday, she knelt between my legs while I was sitting on our couch. She teased me with her fingers and fingernails and a feather. It took about 20 minutes and it was what one might call a very slow handjob. My tension rose steadily and after about 10 minutes of slight strokes and eye contact i was about to explode...but Gesa did not release me. Only tole me: You won´t cum yet, will you? And I said: What could I do? I will not last ist one further minute.
She stopped for a minute or two and just touched slighty my hard cock and the glanse. my cock was throbbing with every little touch and the feeling of her breath. When she began again to stroke me very slowly it felt even better than before, I moaned. she said with a grin: Are you losing control again. I just moaned and felt that the edge was coming near. When I moaned louder and my belly began to quiver, she looked me straighted in the eyes: I can feel your balls tighten. Your are about to cum, are you? And I said as a joke: No, I do not know what you are talking about. I won´t come the next 10 minutes. She then took again the feather and carressed me on the backside of the top of my cock. I think I lastet another 10 seconds before I exploded and came all over her breasts. She grinned and laughed when I came, showing me how proud she was of having beaten me. I am a poor loser:-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home