Friday, April 28, 2006

Sex Game that made me crazy (Play it too and tell us!)


Ok, I wasn´t mistaken: There is something to report as I supposed 3 hours ago:-). And I am completely exhausted. What she did to me was the most incredible sex game I have ever experienced. In detail:

When Gesa was on her way to me she had already promised on the phone that she will "kill" me when she was back. As you probably can imagine I couldn´t wait having her with me. When she arrived Gesa smiled at me the nicest and warmest smile a girll can give to a man. I had taken a shower, only wearing my bathrobe. When she saw it she teasingly licked her lips and looked at me wickedly. She knows exactly that only her teasing glance and her teasing lips can make me hard. And she succeeded again by doing this. My cock began to grow, not a full erection but it found its way through the bathrobe and Gesa said laughing:

"Oh it seems as if you were waiting for me". I answered that I was completely powerless when she was teasing me with her smile, her tongue licking her lips and when she was talking dirty to me. I never can prevent to get a hardon then. She said grinning: "You should learn to control yourself". Can any guy tell her PLEASE that this is not possible for a man and his cock when a girl teases like this?:-) She said that she would play a game with me afterwards in order to make me learn to control myself. She told me that a reader of the blog had emailed her a great idea for a sex game. But she was hungry and let me wait for the game. I cooked for her while she took a shower. We ate together and during the supper she asked whether my cock was "relaxed" again. It was. But when she told me what she wanted to do with me in some minutes, I became quickly hard again. She explained the rules of the game:

"You sit down on the couch naked. I kneel between your legs. The game takes 5 minutes. I am allowed to use my mouth and hands to bring you over the edge within 5 minutes. Three times during these 5 minutes you can ask for a break of 15 sec each when you think you will come without me stopping. Your objection is to stand it 5 minutes without coming, mine is to finish you off in less than 5 minutes." (I found the pic above and thought it would give you an idea how Gesa made me get off)

I got an hardon again thinking about that game which I think is very exciting. And I told her that 5 minutes would be no problem for me. I really was convinced that I would win that game and stand her stroking and blowing for 5 minutes. That changed when she said: "The last rule is: I am allowed to use oil on your cock". I immediately knew that this would make the thing much more complicated. Because an oily handjob feels so incredibly good. Nevertheless I said that would be no problem for me. She took my hand and lead me to the couch. I sat down, she knelt down. Her advantage was that my cock was hard already (but she said that was my "problem" not hers :-)).We watched the time. And then she began to tease me with her tongue licking my cock, using her hands for caressing my balls. At this time, I had no doubt that I would stand it. To be licked all around the cock feels really good but it would never make me cum fast. After about 1 minute she suddenly took the top of my cock in her mouth, let it slide in very slowly and looked me in the eyes. That made me become a little bit more doubtful whether I would stand this for further 4 minutes. She began to suck it very intensely, only the top. My glans became more and more plump. And when she began to circulate her tongue all around the edge of the glans I saw my belly twitch for the first time and a had my first considerable doubts whether I could win that game. After 1:30 min or a little later she began to use her hands and to stroke my shaft while she sucked my glans. I felt that I was losing control, she was too good for me at that moment.
After only a little more than 2 minutes I gasped "Stop! Break!". She stopped immediately and grinned malicious. She said: "You said that would be no problem for you. Have you changed your mind?". I said to her that I was still convinced to win the game but in my mind I wasn´t convinced any more at all. When the 15 sec were over she took my cock back in her warm mouth. she bite my glans very softly with her teeth. That felt amazing, I had to close my eyes and gasped. I tried not to look her in her sexy eyes and on her amazing tits only to save my last chances not to come. After less than 3 minutes I almost had missed the point where I had to stop her. When I moaned "Oh, pls stop" and she stopped, I had the feeling that one single further touch would have made me explode all over her tits. But - luckily she stopped immediately - grinned and said that the intervall between the breaks were becoming very short. Only one break left and more than 2 minutes to go. By now I knew that myc hances to stand it and win were very small. When she started again after the break, she only used her hands, stroked me very gentle and slow, stroked my shaft, stroked up to and over my glans. Every touch of her hands on my glans made me shiver and moan. She looked me in the eyes very intensely, grinned when I moaned, asked me while she stroked whether I was still optimistic. I couldn´t answer, couldn´t bring out a word...and had to beg for a break again. Only a few seconds after 3:40 minutes. I knew by now that my cock wouldn´t calm down as much as it would be necessary to stay the pace for more than 1 last minute. Any hope to win disappeared when she took the oil bottle next to her and said: "Ok, let´s see how that works". Ohhh, I knew beforehand how that would work. She dribbled the oil in her hands and began to massage my cock very slowly before she again started to stroke me.
Then I tought she would kill me when she suddenly began to close her oily hand over my glanse and began to twist it around my glans very quickly, I lost any control. I moaned and I couldn´t stand it one second longer. Still twisting her hand around my glans Gesa looked me deep in the eyes. I looked in her eyes and she said: "I can see in your eyes that I will have won that game in a few seconds." I only moaned that I cannot resist any longer and exploded in her hands and over her tits like crazy. I screamed because of the intensity of my orgasm and because she did not stop to twist even then. I writhed and moaned and was defeated.

I am sure every man would like that game and I wonder if anyone of you can win the game against his gf or wife. Please bloggers try the game and tell us how it worked for you and who won :-). We are very curious about the comments.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, thanks for stopping by my site, and saying all those kind things about the site. I really enjoy writing my blog.

I love your sex game. You must have absolutely exploded! And I'm sure your girlfriend enjoyed being the cause of it.
I'll have to try it sometime. Thanks for the idea.

Keep up the good work!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Hi Debbie,
thanks soo much for the nice comment. We are glad that you love the game. And we are very interested about the result of the game when you play it with your lover. Pls do it as soon as possible and tell us how it was for you both.

And, YESSSS, I exploded and screamed like crazy when Gesa had my over the edge. I had no chance at all although I struggled as much as I could.

What would be the biggest turn on for you in the game? When will you do it?

8:08 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Oh my Sir would win that one if we played, for sure. He is a master at holding back his orgasm. He often makes me work for a long time before he'll give me my treat! I always try and see how fast I can make him cum. I work real hard. I love that he makes me work so hard though ;-)

Sounds like you had a lot of fun playing that little game! Very hot! Gesa sounds like a lot of fun!

Hugs
Des

9:36 PM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Des,
I can´t believe that Sir would be able to stand it for longer than 5 minutes if you really work hard. Wouldn´t it be a nice challenge for you?:-)

Pls try it on Sir and let us know how long he did last. And don´t forget to use oil:-).

Hell yesm we had a lot of fun. It was so challenging to try to win and not to come. And when I felt I was losing control I had one hell of an orgasm. Gesa is fun as I can´t describe it. You should see her looking me in the eyes when she treats me like that.

Please play the game with Sir and report. I will ask Gesa too to practice with me again:-)

12:40 AM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

oh, there are some comments now. That makes us happy.

LEELA: Yes please, Try it on Phoenix and tell us if you won the game and how long he could stand it. Perhaps, we open a little competition here :-).

If you need a guy to practice before you play with Phoenix I would be available :-).

Thanks for the "yummy"

12:47 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Cool game. Unfortunately, i'm in the middle of a self imposed "Man free zone". I'm taking a break from dating and sex, so i can't play right now, but will keep it in mind for another time.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Steph,If you don´t want to have stress with men at the moment, what about practicing a little on me...just for fun:-). I would certainly make the greatest efforts to win. But I did yesterday as well...with the known
result.

It´s so arousing to read the comments of you all. It makes me extremly horny and Gesa too. And I now have to give you a BIG THANK YOU for the comments because Gesa read them some seconds ago and that made her go down on my cock again where she is right at the moment while I am typing. I think you understand that I have to stop writing now immediately. It feels too good. This blowjob right now I only owe your comments!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

Damn I'm going to have to try that game some time :)
Do you have a name for it? 'Jack me off in 5 minutes' or 'Tick tock cum now' :p
I'm going to add you guys to my links :)
You gf has an awesome body!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Thanks for the comment suck me. We are very curious whether you can win that game:-). I am on your site and hope that at least you can win. When will you play?

I will probably get a second chance tomorrow...better I go to bed now and be recreated for tomorrow:-).
Wish me luck:-)
For whom do you bet?

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea for a game I will try it out and report back soon!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home