Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tuesday Part II - My revenge :-)


I posted for you what happened on Tuesday lunchtime.
Well, it was not the last orgasm I had on Tuesday:-):

We had a nice fuck in the evening. Gesa was waiting for me when I came home. When I came in she only wore a silky black thong and a bra and said: "Fuck me hard NOW! I need it so bad, the whole afternoon I could only think of your cock and how it was throbbing in my mouth at lunchtime. I wanted it in my pussy the whole afternoon. She began to undress me wildly, I opened her bra and her firm round boobs were bouncing so nicely. I threw her on the bed, kissed her whole body, her neck, her ears, her tits. I heard her gasp when I squeezed her nipples. I kissed her belly, went down more and more, kissed her inner thighs, for a long time, fondled her breasts with one hand. Then I slid her black thong to one side of her pussy and looked her in the eyes without touching her with my tongue. I was only looking at her, her breath taking body which looked stunning even from "down there", her slim stomach, her wonderful breasts, her hard nipples. She lifted up her head, looked me in the eyes and asked: "What are you waiting for?". Hmmm, I loved to let her wait. I asked her: "Do you want me to lick your pussy?" She only answered: "Go on, my God, go on!" I let her wait a little longer, only touched her pussy with the top of my tongue very shortly. I heard her sigh when my tongue wandered away from her pussy again and she said: "Please eat me out now, please!!!". I thought she had waited long enough and began to lick her pussy intensely. She likes it when I move my tongue up and down her clit, and then move it sidewards. I began to "write" the ABC on her clit with my tongue which made her moan and quiver. When I was at the letter "P"(or about:-)), I could feel her legs (which laid on my shoulders) tremble, her belly shivering and I felt the tension in her body rising. I stopped The ABC, lifted my face and asked with a grin: "Do you want me to stop?" She gasped and moaned: "If you stop now I will kill you!" I buried my mouth between her legs again und started tongueing her clit as quickly as I could. It only took some seconds until her body reared up, she began to scream and her whole body was writhing. I was such an incredibly hot look from down there, seeing her losing control over her facial expression, wide-eyed and screaming out her orgasm. After her orgasm passed by she begged "Fuck me, Fuck me". She always loves it when I fuck her immediately after she came by being licked. I pushed my hard cock in her warm wet pussy very hard. she screamed again and sceamed "Oh god, I am cuming again, fuck me, fuck me harder". When I thrusted her only 2 or 3 times very hard, she had another intense orgasm. She was soooo loud as she wasn´t for a long time. She does not have an orgasm every time we fuck (even if I try hard and love it:-)) but this time I was very lucky to bring her over the edge several times. But I have to admit, seeing her enjoying it so much, seeing her bouncing tits and hearing her cum and scream made me so hot that I couldn´t last very long any more. After some minutes I felt that I would come, I had already passed the point of no return when I noticed I would come. I couldn´t stop delay my orgasm by stopping, I just exploded in her pussy...and it felt soooo good. We lay there several minutes after that an kissed and said how much we adore each other.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Guy said...

No comment on Gesa´s body? She wants to hear what you think and what you want to see of her in the future:-))

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely bod gesa, omg. and LG such vivid descriptions - yes there is something so very magical about watching a gal in the midst of her orgasm.

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home