Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Favourite Celeb?


Yesterday, after she had defeated me for the 9th time (she leads 9:0 and I am really ashamed), she asked me if I had a favourite woman (besides her) I would like to play the game against. I certainly can imagine a lot of women which I would like to play against, them kneeling between my legs and trying to get me off in less than 5 minutes. I would think of Halle Berry, Desireous of course:-)), Madonna. But me favourite girl that would definetely get me off in best time would be Melina Kanakaredes (see pic). She is so incredibly hot, isn´t she?

That brought us to the idea to ask the blog readers who would be your favourite celeb player, so men which woman would you like to play with you? And girls who is the man you would like to get off by the game?:-) Or are there girls who would like to be licked by a famous female actrice? Please tell us and PLEASE!!!: When is the first couple reporting about the experience with the sex game??? Why are there so few comments on our blog? Gesa had a very hot meeting with friends in a pub last Saturday...I fingered Gesa in front of her eyes:-). I will tell you as soon as I have the time for it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Suck Me said...

For me it would have to be Charlize Theron. I would love to have my cock in her mouth!
Or if I wanted a slightly older woman it would be Cate Blanchett :)

5:18 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

I'm truly honored to have made your list!

Hugs
Des

8:15 PM  
Blogger Aragorn said...

Can hardly wait to hear that story ... Wow !! And, yes, I talked with Orchid about the game, and at first she was hesitant saying "no way I can win that !" ... Now she is agreeing to play ... I told her, whenever you are comfortable, and will remind her ... What about the opposite setting, with Gesa holding off from coming for say 2 times the time she regularly need ... Is she game ... ? LOL. Keep enjoying your blog ...

5:41 AM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Suckme: C. Theron, Ohhh, yes. She would get me hot too.

Des: You deserve the honour. I would be the luckiest man if I ever could play against you:-).

Aragorn: Very good idea, we will certainly play your game. Gesa was really grateful for your comment and can´t wait to try:-). Play against Orchid soon pls, we are soo curious.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dirk, we are too girls from switzerland. we would like to play the game against you. Both at once. Our email is: mariektonly@gmx.net
Please email us.
Looking forward to getting you off:-). Gesa can watch.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Suck Me said...

Hey, where are you??? I hope you are fucking each other real good! :)

7:45 AM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Aragorn: Hi:-), yes we still are fucking our brains out...we haven´t posted for a long time since only a few comments were made. People doesn´t seem to be interested. So we doubt whether it´s worth the while...:-(

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home