Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Busy Week


Sorry for not posting for some days but we had a busy week. Nevertheless Gesa had the time to finish me off by our sex game three further times. She is now leading 6:0. It´s a shame but I couldn´t stand it. My best time was about 4:30 min, so I really improved but could not win.
Unfortunately, still nobody has reported about his/her experiences with the game here. Please come on, tell us. There must be a guy who stands it. Gesa will post a naked pic as the trophy for the winner:-).

2 Comments:

Blogger Suck Me said...

Yummmmmmm pussy! Is that Gesa?
I haven't got to play it yet either but I will and when I do you will be the first, errrrrr second, errrrrr third to know :p

6:27 AM  
Blogger Lucky Guy said...

Naughty girl: Tell us pls about the game you played...I am sure Daddy loved your lips around his cock and didn´t stand it for 5 minutes

Suck me: Yes, it´s Gesa. We love to be the third to know:-)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home