Friday, November 17, 2006

We will restart posting!!!

Hi! We are back again. Gesa and I needed a break from blogging after we did not receive a lot of comments. But we decided to cum back again:-). We have a lot to report from the last months and I am sure that Gesa will pleasure me so much during the next days that there will be a lot of new things happen. In the meantime I even won our game (which is still the rare exception). I will tell you about it.
I hope we will get some comments and you all are happy to have us back:-).
And NOW: As it happened when we started our blog (see below) I will get my blog (re)opening blowjob...canĀ“t wait, my dick is already throbbing and Gesa is teasing...Hope to hear/read from many of you. We will be back soon with new posts and pics. But niw I REALLY have to stop...:-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Comments take a little while to build. What's more they fluctuate sometimes you'll get a lot and other times it seems to take forever to get any. Just keep writing and that part will fall into place. Anyway, I'm so glad you guys are back! So looking forward to reading more!

hugs
Des

9:47 PM  
Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

Came over from Des... scrolled down and saw a gorgeous pic from "Busy Week"- yummmy. I'll be back.... Can't wait to read more.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home